Rapporto serio e reale con Raffinerie appartenenti a Primari Gruppi a garanzia della fornitura di tutti i prodotti.
Il prodotto esiste ed è disponibile in qualsiasi momento.
E’ richiesta la massima serietà e solide credenziali.
Tratto solo con End Buyer o Buyer Mandate munito di Mandato scritto.
- Crude Gost 51 858-2002
- Crude Gost 9965-76
- Diesel D2 Gas Oil L-02-62 Gost 305-82
- Diesel D2 Automotive Gas Oil (AGO)
- Diesel D6 Virgin Low Pour Fuel Oil
- Diesel Fuel EN 590
- Diesel Gas Oil Ultra-Low Sulphur 50 PPM
- Diesel Gas Oil Ultra-Low Sulphur 10 PPM
- Diesel Gas Oil Ultra-Low Sulphur 500 PPM
- Mazut M100 Gost 10585/75
- Mazut M100 Gost 10585/99
- Aviation Kerosene Colonial Grade 54 Jet Fuel
- Jet Fuel A1
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas Propane Gost 20448-90 (LPG)
- Liquefied Natural Gas Gost 5542/87 (LNG)
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
- Gasoline 87 Octanes
- Gasoline 89 Octanes
- Gasoline 95 Octanes
- Bitumen Petroleum Asphalt 60/70
- Bitumen Petroleum Asphalt 80/100
- Fuel Oil CTS 180
- Fuel Oil CTS 280
- Fuel Oil CTS 380
- Base Oil
- EN 590
- Urea N 46% Prilled
- Urea N 46% Granular
SELLER FOB ‘DIP & PAY’ PROCEDURE
TO START THE PROCESS, TO THE SELLER IS NECESSARY TO HAVE:
1. FULL BUYER COMPANY PROFILE (THE PAYER), WITH NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER OF THE BANK FROM WHICH PAYMENTS MAY BE CARRIED OUT, TO PERFORM DUE DILIGENCE OF CUSTOMER’S ACCEPTANCE AND TO EVALUATE ITS CAPACITY;
2. TSA INFORMATIONS AND SCANNED COPY OF BUYER’S PASSPORT ;
3. LOI WITH THE TYPE OF PRODUCTS YOU WANT TO BUY AND QUANTITY OF EACH TYPE;
THE SELLER IN THIS FIRST STEP DOES NOT REQUIRE THE ICPO AND DOES NOT REQUIRE FUND PROOF;
IF THE DUE DILIGENCE IS POSITIVE, THE CUSTOMER WILL BE CREDITED WITH THE REFINERY AND WILL RECEIVE THE FCO FROM THE SAME;
1. BUYER ISSUES ICPO;
2. SELLER ISSUES CI, BUYER SIGN CI AND RETURNS TO SELLER, ALONGSIDE WITH POF SWIFT MT799 TO COVER THE ENTIRE AMOUNT FROM THE CI;
3. SELLER PROVIDES FOLLOWING PPOP DOCUMENTS TO BUYER :
– PRODUCT PASSPORT
– TSR IN TANK FARM AT ROTTERDAM PORT
– INJECTION REPORT
– ATV MADE OUT TO ‘OST RESOURCE TX LLC’ AND OR ASSIGNEES
– DIP TEST AUTHORIZATION (DTA) UNCONDITIONAL, FOR IMMEDIATE DIP-TEST;
4. BUYER OBTAINS ENTRANCE APPROVAL FROM SELLER’S TANK FARM COMPANY INTO THE TANK TERMINAL FOR PHYSICAL VERIFICATION ON THE PRODUCT AT NO COST/NO FEES TO BUYER, AND UPON COMPLETED PRODUCT VERIFICATION BUYER PROCEEDS IMMEDIATELY WITH DIP-TEST AT BUYER’S OWN COST;
5. AFTER DIP-TEST IN SELLER’S TANK, BUYER PAYS VIA MT103 TT WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE TOTAL COST OF THE PRODUCT;
6. SELLER CHANGES TITLE HOLDER OF PRODUCT TO BUYER COMPANY NAME AND ISSUES THE TITLE HOLDER CERTIFICATE TO BUYER;
7. BUYER LIFTS THE PRODUCT;
8. SELLER PAYS SELLER-SIDE AND BUYER-SIDE COMMISSIONS PER NCNDA IMFPA;
9. SELLER ISSUES DRAFT CONTRACT TO BUYER TO REVIEW FOR R&E MONTHLY DELIVERIES;
10. BUYER REVIEWS AND APPROVES THE CONTRACT AND ISSUES SBLC IRREVOCABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, AUTO REVOLVING FOR 12 MONTHS SHIPMENT VALUE, DOCUMENTARY LETTER OF CREDIT FOR LENGTH OF CONTRACT AND FOR EACH LIFTABLE AS SCHEDULED;
BUYER PAYS AFTER DIP-TEST BY MT103 TT WIRE TRANSFER ON EACH DELIVERY.
NOT NEGOTIABLE STANDARD CIF PROCEDURES
- Buyer confirms Soft Offer and acceptance of the Seller’s procedures, issues an ICPO with Seller’s procedures incorporated on the ICPO, plus Official Bank letter (BCL) for the amount of the Fist Cargo.
- Seller issues Draft Contract and sends it to the Buyer, Buyer returns the Draft Contract duly signed.
- Buyer issues MT199 bank to bank confirmation
- Seller sends to Buyer the Partial POP Documents
- Certificate of Origin of the Product
- Company Registration Certificate
- Company Tax Certificate
- Statement of Product Availability
- Product Quality Passport (Dip Test Analysis)
- Refinery Commitment to Produce the Product
- Commercial Invoice
- Refinery Affidavit
- Within 5 maximum days upon receipt of the PPOP Buyer issues the BG, MT700, MT760 OR SBLC as guarantee. Seller issues the Attestation Act of Transfer for Buyer’s endorsement to facilitate booking of allocation, obtaining transaction code and securing a legitimate approval for the transfer of Ownership Title/Allocation by the relevant authorities to Buyer’s name.
- The Seller registers, legalizes and notarizes the endorsed Contract officially with the appropriate authorities, expenses borne by Seller.
- Upon completion of the Act of Transfer with the Ownership Title/Allocation transferred to Buyer name, Seller submits all documentation stating Buyer as legal Title Holder and Owner of Allocation to the shipping company.
- Seller provides Buyer the full information of the shipping company. Buyer contacts shipping company, finalize the shipping schedule and send IMFPA NCNDA to the intermediary
- Seller sends Full Proof of Product (POP) to Buyer’s bank. The Full POP Documents includes:
- Copy of license to export, issued by the department of the Ministry of Energy.
- Copy of Approval to Export, issued by the Ministry of Justice.
- Copy of statement of availability of the product.
- Copy of the refinery commitment to produce the product.
- Copy of Transnet contract to transport the product to the loading port.
- Copy of the port storage agreement
- Copy of the charter party agreement(s) to transport the product to discharge port.
- Copy of Tank Receipt.
- Copy of Vessel Questionnaire 88.
- Copy of Bill of Lading.
- Dip Test Authorization.
- Seller responds by issuing 2% PB.
- Delivery commences as per contract. Upon arrival of the cargo at the discharge port and after SGS/CIQ at the discharge port, payment is effected against presentation to Buyer’s bank of complete set of export documents.
- Seller pays all intermediaries accordingly within 72 hours.
DELIVERY: CIF ASWP / FOB / SPOT with Rollover & Extension.
INSPECTION:Q&Q test report will be conducted at the loading port by SGS or equivalent at the expense of Seller.
PAYMENT INSTRUMENT: T/T, DLC, SBLC, MT103, MT700, MT760, BG.
SHIPMENT METHOD: Via vessel or pipeline to Buyer’s destination port.